v5.15 Release Notes
Version 5.15 | 12/30/2019
Happy holidays from Awato! With this release we focused on two major areas: 1. Refreshing our out-of-date career and degree cards and 2. Beginning our new student-inquiry based features for admissions teams.
For our career and degree card refresh, we wanted to focus on making sure the most crucial information can be read at any screen size while still keeping them fun to interact with. We have plans to keep improving the matching page functionality, and would love to know if you have any early feedback for us.
For our inquiry features, we've started by creating the ability to add an inquiry form to our already existing career embed tool. A student can view your degree pages, discover it's career outcomes, request information, and be invited to Awato all in one simple tool. We've also provided the option to send alerts for any new inquiring students! You can read more about how it works, here. Adding new functionality around this tool will be a large focus for us moving forward.
🎉 What’s new
- Added the ability to append a student inquiry form to a career embed
- Display new student inquiries on the New Users page
- Added the ability to alert an admissions advisor of a new inquiry
💪 What’s better
- Improved the style of our career cards to enhance readability and scale appropriately on all screen sizes
- Refreshed our matching page's overall interface to support our new card styles
🛠️ What's fixed
- Fixed an issue where duplicate paths were generated
- Fixed an issue where career match scores would not be refreshed
- Fixed an issue where career trend read as "-0%"