How to Leave a Document Suggestion
- Locate the user whose document needs to be reviewed. The search bar located above the document tracking table can be used to assist in finding the user.
- Click on the table row associated with the user. This will expand the table row and allow you to view the selected user's documents.
- Find the document that needs to be reviewed.
- After finding the document, click on the expand button at the right side of the documents table row.
Select a Document Section
- Select a section of the document to leave a suggestion on.
- Clicking on a section will highlight the section and give you additional options for adding sections, removing sections and leaving suggestions.
- Click on the suggestions icon located to the left of the remove icon at the bottom right of the highlighted section. Clicking on the suggestions icon will open a form above the document.
Write a Suggestion
- Write your suggestion in the Suggestion text area.
- After writing your suggestion click the Save button to save your suggestion. The save button is located directly below the text area.