How to Change a Documents Status
Navigate to the Document Tracking Page
- Locate the user whose document status needs to be changed. The search bar located above the document tracking table can be used to assist in finding the user.
- Click on the table row associated with the user. This will open an expanded table content page and allow you to view the selected user's documents.
- Find the document that has the status that needs to be changed.
- After finding the document, click on the expand button at the right side of the documents table row.
- After the selected document is opened click the Change Status button. Clicking this button will activate a dropdown menu. This menu has two status options, Approved and Reviewed.
- Click on Approved or Reviewed to update the status of the document.