User Quick Guide
1. Register on Awato
There are three ways to join your school's or employer's program :
- You will be sent a referral invite by someone already in the program to your email. Click the link in that email and register on that page.
- You can register using your School or Company email. This will automatically add you to their Program
- If your school has it enabled, go to their specific subdomain and sign in with your school credentials via Single Sign-On. Logging in
| Bexley Seabury
| Depauw University
|Everyone Can Code Internships||chicago.awato.io|
| Manchester Community College
|Nazareth College of Rochesterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Hampshire Boys & Girls Club||nhbagc.awato.io|
|Rowan College at Burlington Countyemail@example.com|
| Southern New Hampshire University
|Touro College of Pharmacy||tcop.awato.io|
| UNC Greensboro
|University of North Texas|| unt.awato.io
2. Complete the Required Assessments
One of the first things you'll want to do once you're in Awato is to complete the required assessments. Once completed you can view your results and matches!
- To begin, navigate to: https://awato.io/#/quizzes
- Click on the Expand button of any assessment. You should be directed to an Overview page.
- Click on the Take button. You should be directed to the first question of the assessment.
- Complete the questions until you are redirected back to the Assessments page.
- Repeat for the remaining assessments.
- To view your individual assessment results, click on the expand button
3. View your Matches
When the required assessments have been completed, your career and degree matches will become available.
- Navigate to https://awato.io/#/matches/career_matches or https://awato.io/#/matches/degree_matches
- It can take up to 5 minutes for matches to load. If they are not loaded by the time you arrive on the matches page, a loading screen will display until they are ready.
- Once loaded, your top 3 matches will be auto-followed and displayed in the carousel.
- You can flip the cards for more information
- You can search and filter the entire career library to learn more about your potential career path
4. Find Help and Support
If you're feeling stuck, you can always find some help right inside the app!
- Click on the Support button on the bottom right of any page on Awato
- Our support modal will open, displaying an email form and a search option for our customer success articles
- Search our articles for how-to's and troubleshooting help
- Send us an email and we'll get back to you in 24 hours or less