v5.4 Release Notes
Version 5.4 | 04/16/2019
With v5.4 we focused on improving the guts of Pathways, significantly improving both the load times and the quality of our path generation. We also made a major update to how our Matching pages' carousels work to improve their user experience, and a host of minor bug fixes and polishing updates to Pathways.
💪 What’s better
- Improved the Career and Degree Matching page carousel UX
- Clicking on the Path step cards will open the career/degree expanded view
- Improved the clickable area of the Change Path button
- Improved the Degree Match card button display
🛠️ What's fixed
- Fixed an issue where your generated paths were duplicated on page reload
- Fixed an issue where incorrect career descriptions were being used
- Replaced missing career salaries
- Resolved a few missing career path steps
- Fixed an issue where path generation would take too long to complete or timeout
- Fixed an issue where some degree levels had no shorthand names, resulting in a display of "null"
- Fixed an issue where searching by Career industry would not work
- Fixed an issue where path cost would not appear as a rounded number
- Removed the shadow styling on our path loading icon
🐛 Issues we know
- Our new, faster path generation has uncovered an issue with some combinations of Grad degrees and Careers that will prompt a user to retake the Aspirations assessment. We are working on a fix for this now.