How to Scan a Resume for Keywords
2. Select a Document
- View your documents and choose the one you would like to scan.
- Open the document by clicking the Edit button. The button is located at the bottom of the document card on the left side.
3. Open the Keyword Scanner
- The scanner can be opened by clicking on Keyword Scan, located to the right of the Guide Me at the bottom of the toolbar. Clicking on Keyword Scan will open a Scan menu on the right side of the screen.
4. Scan your Document for Keywords
- View the results of your keyword scan. The keyword scanner automatically searches for keywords based on the industry that was selected when creating or uploading a resume. In addition to the industry, the scanner can also utilize job description if one was inputted. If you would like to scan based on a different industry or job description you can click on the New Scan button to input different information into the scanner.