How to Resolve an Automatic Suggestion
1. Navigate to the Documents Page
2. Select a Document
- View your documents and find the one that has a suggestion you would like to resolve.
- Open the document by clicking the Edit button. The button is located at the bottom of the document card on the left side.
3. View the Suggestion
- Click on Suggestions located at the bottom left of the toolbar. After Clicking on Suggestions, navigate to the auto-suggestion that you would like to resolve. You can do this by utilizing the next and previous arrows below the suggestions or by clicking on the section of the document that has the suggestion you would like to resolve.
4. Resolve the Suggestion
- Read the suggestion.
- Edit the document to resolve the issue stated in the suggestion.
- After the issue has been resolved the suggestion will be removed.